Friday, August 17, 2012

Normal!

I just got a call that my hormone therapy is working!!!  Praise the Lord!  Both my progesterone and testosterone levels are in normal range.  I am so encouraged!!  I do feel better too...it's still tough trying to get my body awake and up in the mornings, but my energy levels throughout the day are definitely higher.  Yes! 

On another note, I am very much looking forward to next Wednesday, which is when I get my TMD appliance.  (It is much like a retainer, but is fit specifically for my bottom jaw and will apparently keep my muscles in the correct placement.)  If you asked a "normal" person if they were excited to wear a piece of metal/plastic in their mouth all day every day except when they eat and brush their teeth and makes them talk funny, they would say, "NO WAY JOSE!"  But you ask a person who deals with 8-10 migraines a month if they would be willing to wear a piece of metal/plastic in their mouth all day every day except when they eat and brush their teeth that makes them talk funny in an attempt to rid themselves of migraines all together, and they would definitely say, "HECK YES!  GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!"  <---------Well, that's me. I will get it just in time for "Meet the Teacher".  Haha...that's should be interesting learning to talk with it and meeting students and parents for the first time.  I'll let you know how that goes.  ;) ;)  Well, anyway, I am so excited about the possibility of reducing these migraines that I would dye my hair green and stand on my head all day if it would work.  But thankfully, I don't have to do those things.  I can just wear this tiny little thing in my mouth.  Sweet. 

Oh and guess what?  I took advantage of my last Friday before school starts up again and painted :)  You can find my new paintings in a tab at the top of this blog...yep look up...now to the right.  See the tab that says, "My Art"?  Click that and you can see all of my paintings.  I've sold two so far!  Really super excited about that.  One of my "30 before 30" goals is to sell three paintings.  If you have any interest in owning one (or two or three..hehe) please don't hesitate to make an offer.  Prices are negotiable and I really just want people to be able to enjoyment out of having them in their homes.  I will be doing another auction in September, so please vote for one of them to be the next painting to be auctioned off for charity.  Thanks friends!

One last thing...I just want to say how blessed I am by my readers' kind words, encouragement and comments.  Thank you so much for sticking with me and reading my blog.  I hope that my blog continues to help inspire you and bring joy to your life because you bring so much inspiration and joy to mine.  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment