Sunday, March 3, 2013

Progress

Progress is possible and it's here.   
In the month of February I only had one migraine.  Incredible.  I feel like a new woman.  It's very exciting!!  The only drawback is the diet I have to maintain in order to keep these migraines away.  It's not that hard, but I am definitely experiencing some serious cravings.  The foods I crave the most are any foods with cheese, oranges, and sausage.  Lasagna, mozzerella sticks, orange juice, and pizza...mmm. Since I can't have the things I really want, I keep eating and eating in hopes to quell my cravings.  It doesn't work and as a result I've gained four pounds since the beginning of 2013.  This is unacceptable and I won't go back to where I was.  I know four pounds doesn't sound like much, but if this goes on, it's not going to be pretty.  
I have to take care of myself.  I've signed up for a personal trainer session at my gym to keep myself accountable with a program.  Also, I've been making crock pot freezer meals that are healthy and then I add a veggie with dinner.  The girl scout cookies have been waaaaay tempting so I'm allowing myself no more than two at a time.  Hopefully this will help me keep a healthy lifestyle.  We'll see.  I'll post the crock pot recipes I've tried next.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment